Monday 22 November 2010

Wish list

My birthday and also New Year are coming up soon, so of course I put some thought into it and came up with a few things I really really want.

1. The Bare Escentuals Angled Face Brush

I really really do want this brush because I'm dying to start contouring my face. I have been looking at different brands and prices, and before finding this brush I was actually tending towards the MAC angled face brush, however this one is cheaper and also got great reviews. I watched a few videos online and actually learnt how to do it using bronzing powder but obviously I need the right brush for the application. Before that, although I did buy bronzer a long time ago, I was very reluctant to use it since it always kind of looked dirty on me and I had no idea where to actually apply it. However, now, that I know, I want the right brush for it! So this one costs £15.30, the delivery is free and you can get it here.


2. REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPGLOSS
I saw this lipgloss in boots today, however didn't buy it just yet. The shade I am dying to have is "Peach Petal". It is sort of milky with a hint of pink, so exactly what I like. Normally most nude lipsticks or glosses have a beige undertone but since I prefer pink, it is really hard for me to find. I bought my very favourite lipgloss in milky-pink many years ago by Agnes B. but unfortunately it is not part of their permanent collection, thus it has been a chase for a long time.

3. Helena Rubinstein LASH QUEEN FELINE BLACKS

As I think mentioned in another post, this is the best mascara in the world, or at least it is for me. I naturally have very long lashes so most mascaras do work for me, but this one perfectly separates, curls and defines my lashes perfectly and actually gives me a false lash effect. And since mine is coming to an end, I definitely need to replace mine.

4. Artdeco Eye Shadow Matt
I think I was actually mentioning at some point that I don't particularly like sparkly or shimmery eye shadows, so for my planned smoky eyes look I found these two matte shades by Artdeco. They have a huge variety of different shadows and they all come separately. Artdeco also sells magnet boxes, that come in different sizes, depending on how many shadows you need it for.

5. Treasure yourself by Miranda Kerr

So Miranda Kerr has written a book, called Treasure yourself. It is basically about loving yourself and full of positive affirmations to improve everyone's self esteem.
Here is what Waterstones writes:

"Supermodel Miranda Kerr first book is an incredible collection of thoughts, memories and lessons that will put you on the path to self-improvement. Written for a new audience of young adults, this book has important lessons on self-confidence, inner beauty and acceptance that will resonate throughout their life journey. This title uses some of the classic wisdom that has inspired Miranda to achieve, including many thoughts from bestselling self-help authors including Louise L. Hay, Deepak Chopra and Wayne W. Dyer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...