Friday 5 November 2010

My newest make up obsession...

Lately I have a new obsession for make up and been stocking up my case for a few months now, buying and trying new things, using brushes, primers and so on. So my newest object of desire is a Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder by MAC.

I really do want to try it and since I mainly use MAC products for foundation purposes as it is, it was the logical place to go to. I have a loose powder in the same shade as my liquid foundation, which I sometimes added on top to finish up. but I always found that it was too much, since I like make up to be natural and usually don't use much. So imagine how pleased I was when I discovered this product on the temptalia blog. It is transparent, so it can be used on bare skin in case one doesn't want to wear foundation (normally me) and the skin still looks silky smooth. So this is definitely the next thing on my list and please share in case you have any reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...