Wednesday 24 November 2010

Flawless Finish Bare Perfection Makeup

Admittedly I probably would not have bought this foundation for myself but since I actually got it as a present, I decided I will give it a try especially since my MAC one is almost empty and I was looking for a new one anyway. So here it is:
Since I have quite light skin the shade is actually perfect for me. It is called warm sunbeige and first I though that it sounds too dark, however it is exactly right for me. It is also supposed to be for dry skin, and my skin is kind of dry but then gets a little oily during the day on my forehead, so I was a little sceptical, but my skin actually stays matte the whole day. However, I have to add here that I actually do use finishing powder so this might have something to do with it. I do have to say though that it does give me a flawless finish, just as the name promises so I am actually quite pleased with the results. It is easy to apply, but I have been using my fingers so far, because my brush is in Germany so I will try it in a week's time and comment on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...