Friday 19 November 2010

New little wonder!

So I was flipping through Glamour magazine recently and checked out their "10 best beauty wonders" list and found this new little product by Lee Stafford. It is a hair mask that helps hair grow by strengthening and fertilising the roots, so that they can anchor better in the scalp and stop falling out.

I have been using it for a few times now and so far I am very happy with it. It has a rather intense smell but it's nice and since my shampoo and conditioner don't smell strongly, it is definitely working for me. You use it between the shampoo and the conditioner and leave it on for 5 minutes, so very simple and you can do other things while waiting.
I actually randomly bought one of his products a few years back, when I was regularly straightening my hair. It was a pink bottle from the Poker Straight Series which protects the hair from heat and weather. It has the same smell as the mask and it actually works. Since I have wavy hair and grew up in rainy Germany it made my straightened hair curl up and frizzy so that I had to fix it up every day. But after I used this spray I could actually get wet and my hair would still remain straight!
So overall the products are great, and almost everything exists in a miniature version so very practical for travelling. The only negative thing that I actually have to say is that I wish they had more diverse ranges to choose from.

1 comment:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE A AWESOME PRODUCT! THANKS FOR THE REVIEW, I WILL HAVE TO TRY IT OUT!
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT http://jocee411.blogspot.com
    and dnt forget to follow if u like. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...