Wednesday 8 December 2010

And more leather

I know leather leggings are actually nothing new and been around for 2 seasons, but I cannot help myself and blog about it, especially when the weather is bad and there are so many different ways to actually wear and style them. Weather with long jumpers, feminine blouses or fur vests, it just always looks great and immediately dresses up every look. The only thing to bear in mind is not to wear a too tight top, because it would be just a little too much.

Images via various sources
So here and also here are a few styling ideas in these photos, and in most examples the top is kept relatively wide and is balanced out with leggings and heels.
Of course I also got my pair, but I have to add that I generally love leather and already possess about 4 leather jackets, leather shorts and a dress.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, i love love your blog AND follow you now sweety.. Mhmmm.. maybe you follow me back? Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove leather pants! I have one and can't live without it anymore..

    myvisualillusions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove leather pants! & jackets ;)

    & your blog!

    Are you maybe interested in following each other?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these leather pants use excellent quality leather.......

    Reflective Motorcycle Vests

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...