Monday 18 February 2013

A less glamorous post

Today's post is not a very glamorous one but rather practical. The urea body lotion wasn't actually meant for me but as it so happened I have put in on my night stand on my last visit to Germany and since my skin was quite dry, especially in my shins area, I have started using it. I am usually never sold on the 24h promises however 24h after application my legs still felt smooth and moisturised. The itching disappeared and the little flakiness got better (I know it sounds rather disgusting but hey, it's winter time and the shaving is not helping). 
This product was designed for dry and itchy skin so it definitely lives up to its name. It contains 5% urea. The scent is o.k. actually reminds me a little bit of pears. 
It absorbs well into the skin and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. All in all I am very pleased and would definitely recommend it for winter time.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...