Saturday 27 November 2010

The nail issue

Many of you might have seen nail varnished by Barry M. on other blogs and I, for my part, also cannot avoid it. I bought these 2 things today and I have to say I really love it.
So the first varnish is in the shade Mushroom and it has been widely successful. It looks a little bit like OPI's You don't know Jacques and there is also a similar ESSIE version available, but I thought I give this one a chance since it's only £2.99.
It is obviously the glossy version so to achieve the matte effect I used Rimmel's Matte Finish top coat and I think it looks awesome.
I admit it takes a little of getting used to since it's my first excursion into matte territory, but I will definitely be using is, especially because with that you can transform all your favourite varnishes into fashionable matte versions!
I am actually so impressed with Barry M.'s colour range that I would just buy the whole collection if I could. Check them out here.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...