Tuesday 23 November 2010

The perfect love affair

Yesterday I randomly walked into H&M and I have to admit a rather habitual behaviour which comes along with living within 5 minutes walking distance from Westfield, and was actually looking to buy a skirt in a different colour from the one I already have. Of course I ended up buying something completely different but I couldn't really help myself either. Since it is one of my favourite things to read fashion magazines and actually experiment with styling and newest trends I ended up picking up this beautiful top:

I guess it is the romantic version of the Big Girl's blouse. I particularly like the front There are so many ways to wear and style it that I'm already excited for warmer days to come! These blouses look great with any type of skinny jeans and fashionable ankle boots or in case you want to take it up a notch you can wear them with leather leggings or trousers.
My next purchase is a (faux) leather dress. I wasn't too sure about it but once I tried it on I absolutely HAD to have it. I am still working on the best styling for it, so suggestion here are appreciated. I am thinking though nothing too extravagant in order to not to distract from the actual dress, but definitely some colour like maybe a bright bag. (It isn't as wrinkly on a real person.)

In retrospect after thinking a little about how to style it and looking on the internet, a few good ideas can be found here or here (I find her idea absolutely stunning and it's actually the very same dress). I have to say that I was also thinking about that since I have these really fabulous high socks I really want to wear. I have to admit that I bough them the second after watching the first Sex and the City movie, while I was living in Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...