Thursday 18 November 2010

Another beauty buy

So my new obsession with make up is still on-going and I do like it. I found a great new thing, which I worked into my beauty routine and I'm extremely happy with it. It's the new Smoothing Resurfacing Primer by L'Oreal Paris.

It is a very small jar, so at first I wasn't sure how long it would last, but truth is you only need a little of it and it will really last for a while. It is a foundation primer and you can also just wear it on its own if you don't usually wear foundation. The product leaves the face feeling silky smooth and minimises the pores. The foundation lasts longer and overall the face looks more even, so I can only recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...