Thursday 25 November 2010

Homage to Primark

In the last 2 days I have been paying Primark a few visits, since I will be moving away from the UK next week, and although there are also Primarks in Germany now I actually trust the English ones more.
Anyways, I bought these boots. I was looking for this type of boots for a while, although the actual target are proper Doc Martens, but I decided not to spend money on it just now, so this model has to do. And actually I am quite pleased. I have been walking around in them for 2 days now and they are really comfy and actually relatively warm. I am still debating styling options since they normally wouldn't necessarily be my style and I normally prefer classic chic with a twist, but I am sure I will figure out something I'll be happy with. But so far, I'd wear them with pleated skirts and delicate tops in order to break the style a bit and to get away from this biker-ish feel.
Of course the next purchase is a lace body and who can do without one this season. I have been looking for a while for the perfect one for me, and after checking out Topshop and all the other usual suspects, I ended up in Primark's lingerie/underwear department because my mom asked me for something and there I've seen it. Sheer perfection on a hanger! I tried it on and instantly fell in love. I will be wearing it for one of my birthday dinners and I really cannot wait. There are different ways to pull off this look, probably starting with high waste shorts or skirts (possibly leather) and preferably flats to skinny jeans, heels and oversized blazer, which is exactly what I'll be wearing. Photos will follow.
Update:
Tonight I was actually dreaming about Primark and the clothes that I didn't buy and what I could combine them with! Sooooo, in the next days I definitely have to go to Primark again and actually buy this beautiful jumper and another top. I mean if it appears in my dreams it definitely has to mean something, right? I'll post the pics of the clothes and of the complete outfits afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...