Wednesday 3 November 2010

So life is what happens while you're busy making other plans?

So you know what they say, or even dedicate songs to it: life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. I guess a true fact since we are all so busy thinking and worrying about things that we forget to enjoy ourselves along the way. As for me it becomes hard to just stop and look around me in order to see life.
And then there are also daily problems we concern ourselves with and honestly, sometimes I just wish to be a kid again! Be little with no responsibilities and hide behind my mother's skirt when it gets scary... But since this is highly unlikely to happen to me I reckon we all should be trying to open our eyes and notice the little things around us, because at the end of the day this is what we are going to remember many years later. Not the event, but the feeling associated with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...