Friday 26 November 2010

Next knitting project(s)

So, I literally cannot wait to get home and one of the reasons is my desire to start knitting again. A week ago I was flipping through Glamour magazine and saw such beautiful knitwear that it totally inspired me! Unfortunately I cannot start just yet, because all my utensils are in Germany so I am more or less impatiently waiting until next Wednesday.
Here are my objects of desire:
I apologise because the quality of these pics is totally awful but they were taken with Photo Booth so no complaints. As you may have guessed already I decided to replicate this lovely skirt. I believe it's from Next and isn't expensive, about £35 or so, but of course it's way more fun to do it yourself and I actually believe I will manage, with my mom's and other friends' help. However, I do think that this shade is too light for me so I will be choosing something darker so that my legs won't appear as white.
The second project will be a sweater. Here the story is a little bit different, since it costs around £1.500 so I am eternally grateful that I do know how to knit.
Isn't this the most beautiful jumper you have ever seen? The melange yarn gives it this amazing metallic effect and I will definitely buy something similar but probably in a more bronzy colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...