Saturday 29 June 2013

MAC's cleanse off oil

I am kinda late on the Bioderma band wagon and truthfully the tiny bottle in our pharmacies is priced exorbitantly thus I need alternatives! 
My product of choice is MAC's old fashioned cleanse off oil. I really love it actually. I use it before my cleanser and take off my eye makeup with one pump and then the rest of the face with a second pump. You use it on dry skin and then wash it off. When it comes in contact with water it turns into a milky liquid and is washed off quite easily. The skin does not feel oily or sticky and it does remove makeup very well, which is obviously the purpose. 
If you have oily skin don't worry it won't make you more oily. It might even help you to regulate some of the sebum production. 
Should you be uncertain if you want to try it they also do a 50mil travel size. This is how I started before I actually went for the big bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...