Thursday 27 June 2013

Little duty free extravaganza

In case you read my blog you'd know that I did buy is exact same Chloe perfume a little less than a year go. So naturally you would wonder why I have repurchased it. Did I bath in it from head to toe or how else can the excess usage be explained?
Funny you should ask me since there is a story indeed! Last week I went to a football game. Israel was hosting the U21 UEFA Championship and the final was held in Jerusalem. We were running 10 minutes late and when our bags were checked at the door the girl told me that for some reason glass bottles were not allowed inside the stadium. Needless to say that this was the day when I have had my Chloe perfume with me. After a long discussion we agreed that I would hide it outside and then pick up after the game finished. It was left at a remote place and only the girl knew its location. Of course after I have returned after the game, the story I was told was as follows: "I am so sorry! I just went to the toilet and when I returned it was gone!". Very believable story since no one knew and wouldn't have left the finals game in the middle to steel my perfume. There was some yelling however I have obviously not gotten in back.
Since I was flying home this weekend I decided to take my chance and buy it again in duty free.
While I was there I also thought that after a hard week of work and life I needed some little pick-me-up and decided to buy myself a present. I was eying the Chanel Les Beiges powder ever since I have heard Anna and Liana talking about it. I was really close to ordering it on the boots website and then decided to wait and lucky that I did because I actually bought it cheaper. It is a beautiful finely milled finishing powder that leaves your skin looking healthy and glowy. A review will follow since I have only used it twice so far thus not ready to talk about it in detail just yet. One thing I will say though is that the packaging is STUNNING!
The last thing that I've got is an old classic. Yes I do love perfumes and maybe to some it seems excessive however it was on sale for 20€ and I just could no longer hold myself!
I am talking about Jil Sander's SUN! It is a beautiful summery fragrance which on me is very long lasting. I lusted after it ever since I was a teenager. I remember that my very first mascara was one from her SUN series. It was a dark blue and water proof specimen that of course smelled like the perfume. How I got hold of this mascara I truly don't remember but every time I smell it it minds me of those years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...