Monday 24 June 2013

L'Occitane - Huile de Douche

Unfortunately I am weak and have no self control… The beauty world is way too alluring and one has to splurge! As simple as that!
I went by the L'Occitane store and decided to go in because I have not been in a while and spotted the shower oil which used to be a super hyped up product and just spontaneously bought it. Obviously it looks lovely in my shower but it is also a very nice product. 
The concept is simple: it is a shower oil which turns into a milky liquid once it gets into contact with water. It is lightly scented of almonds and the skin feels great after usage. So far I have been using it sparingly because it is on the pricier side and not for every day use but I reckon that it wintertime it will find more use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...