Sunday 16 June 2013

Laura Mercier - tinted moisturizer

I finally took a plunge. I have ordered Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer (oil free) from http://us.strawberrynet.com/main.aspx. The delivery came as expected and shortly after ordering I have received my purchase. I have picked the shade "nude". 
The moisturiser has a very nice texture and feels nice when applied. I cannot notice a particular smell. However I must admit that I have expected it to be a bit more opaque listening to people and reading the reviews. I also had to discover, that my forehead became shinny throughout the day and I had to powder more than with my other base product of choice. I am slightly surprised since I did buy the oil free version and I have combination dehydrated skin which is not on the very oily side. 
Personally to me this product is not worth the hype. I am rarely using it which defeats the purpose and on top of that it comes with a hefty price tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...