Wednesday 19 June 2013

Current base of choice

As mentioned in my previous post I do have a current base of choice. The affair has been going on for some months now... The love is even so strong that I have repurchased! That is an absolute first for me because I'm absolutely rubbish in finishing products and most particularly foundations. 
Without further a due I'm introducing you to Estée Lauder's Day Wear BB Cream. It has the typical smell of the day wear range and is of a thicker consistency. This is how I imagine Asian BB creams to be. It has a decent coverage and hides some redness. I do not find it particularly moisturising and always use a different moisturiser before applying the product. It comes in two shades, light and dark, so the colour range is not great but the light shade suits me well. The skin still shows through and it sort of adjust to the shade. On my it lasts all day and on some days I do not even have to powder over it. One of the best things about BB creams is that they contain SPF and this particular one even has SPF of 35. 
The only downside for me is the price. This BB cream doesn't come cheap, however I believe it's totally worth the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...