Monday 1 July 2013

Face of the day

Believe it or not but this is attempt number 2 to write this post. I was smart enough to write it on my iPad and then close the app without saving it... Massive failure!
I decided that it is about time to show a picture of me again since it really has been a while and what could be better than a FOTD post? Plus You get to see my currently favourite products! 
Do not fear, it's just my face coming very close!

Face: Estée Lauder Perfecting Illuminating Primer, Estée Lauder BB Cream in light, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in 10 extra light, MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20, Chanel Les Beige finishing powder in 010

Cheeks: Max Factor miracle touch creamy blush in 18 soft cardinal

Eyes: Catrice Calligraph ultra slim eyeliner pen, Rimmer Scandaleyes waterproof khol kajal in 005 nude, Clinique High Impact Expreme Volume Mascara

Bows: MAC Spiked Eye Brow Pencil

Lips: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant
GIF animations generator gifup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...