Friday 21 June 2013

Infaillible eye shadow

Although I do own eye shadows it's not something I use on a daily basis. Also a problem are my hooded eyes, however I am learning to work with them. 
One of my absolutely favorite eye shadows is "Sahara treasure" and is part of the infaillible range. It is a mix of a pressed pigment and a cream eye shadow and being held together with a lid. I was worried at first that it will go everywhere but due to its creamy consistency it does stay put.
Firstly I apply my Estée Lauder double wear eye shadow primer and then bust out a fluffy brush, take it slightly higher when my crease and also apply underneath my the eye. Then line my top waterline with Mac's "Teddy" and to finish of apply a coat of Clinique's high impact volume mascara. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...