Thursday 30 December 2010

A bit more of SS 2011

Here is a bit more on fashion for SS 2011. I know I already had a "Fashion trends 2011" post earlier, however, I really couldn't help it. I really adore the coming season's collections, plus, I really can't wait for a warmer season to come and it serves me as an inspiration and warms me. My absolute favourites here are Jason Wu, since it very much conforms to my style and also Marc Jacobs, which is very 50s inspired and just lovely to look at.
Hope you enjoy it!

Images via www.vogue.de and http://www.harpersbazaar.com/
 Jason Wu
 Carolina Herrera (far left) • Calvin Klein
 DKNY • Donna Karan (far right)
Narciso Rodriguez • Thakoon ( far right)
Marc by Marc Jacobs

3 comments:

  1. what an adorable collection!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're definitely some of my favorite collections! Especially Marc by Marc Jacobs! I want to wear every single outfit! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...