Monday 6 December 2010

Finally leather shorts!

Finally I got myself some leather shorts and I am absolutely in love with them. Vintage, chocolate brown and waste-high thus perfect! I have been looking for a while so now I just cannot wait for an occasion to wear them.
I have to admit that at the moment I am so cold (-4°C) that I cannot imagine to wear something short because I feel like I will freeze to death but eventually I will post a pic of the outfit.
Anyways, great ways to style them would be with feminine blouses, turtle-necks or a lace body for a night out. For colder days, with opaque tights and booties, preferably with laces. I will post a photo on Saturday after I've worn mine for a birthday party.

Image via various sources

5 comments:

  1. I love this trend so much! leather shorts are always perfect!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could pull those off, there is somethign about those leather shorts that does not look too great on me :(

    www.aniab.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. can`t wait to see how you styled them!xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post :D i’m new on blogger :D and your blog is awesome :D if you want to follow me i’ll follow you back :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...