Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Eve

Here is my this year's outfit for New Year's eve. The beautiful cameo I'm wearing was my grandmother's birthday present as well as her scarf tied into a bow. I hope you guys had a great night and will have a great year. (Click to enlarge picture)
 Dress H&M • Patent leather pumps Schutz • Cameo Vintage • Scarf Vintage

I also wanted to post a quick video tutorial I got from Youtube on how to create easy smokey eyes, since some of my friends have asked me how I do it and also because I previously used to have some trouble with it myself. So here is Beau Nelson's video for you:

2 comments:

  1. lust lust lusting those shoes :) Great new years outfit! Great blog- now following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress!! I was looking for a easy smokey eyes video! So this is perfect :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...