Friday 24 December 2010

Just a little baking

It has been snowing since yesterday evening and there are about 25cm on the ground. I really don't remember a winter like this here in Germany and it reminds me of my childhood in Ukraine. I was going to the supermarket in the morning to buy the missing ingredients for the biscuits I was planning to bake and literally couldn't open my gate because of the snow masses blocking the way.
Anyway, I made it and also managed to bake today. Although I don't celebrate Christmas I somehow got into the spirit of the holidays. And here is my contribution:
GIF animations generator gifup.com
I am actually very proud because they look really nice and taste even better! It is a really easy recipe to make and it doesn't take long so it's a quick addition for the holiday morning.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...