Wednesday 29 December 2010

Olivia Palermo

Today's post is inspired by Olivia Palermo and I have to admit that it's a lazy post, since I had this one prepared already. But since I'm sick I decided to make my life a little easier.
I know some people say the star of today's post isn't a very nice person, but this definitely isn't for me to decide and I do think she has amazing style absolutely worth talking about. I arranged the pics by style and colour and hope you guys enjoy. She definitely inspires me to try and experiment with fabrics and colours. She is also known for her statement jewellery and previously I have been trying to avoid big chunky pieces, and rather liked delicate jewellery but this is definitely slowly changing.

Images via various sources

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...