Saturday 11 December 2010

Alexa Chung's distinguishing style

Before I start posting photos of my outfits (I'm still working on that) I decided to dedicate today's post to Alexa Chung. For those who don't know her, she is an English TV presenter, model and socialite.
Anyways, her style is absolutely stunning. It always seems casual and absolutely effortless, which is impressive. She clearly has a fable for CHANEL Bags, in all sizes and colours, and I definitely wouldn't mind her collection!! I also really like her new bob haircut. I think it looks great and matches her overall style. But maybe I should also mention that I cut my hair last week, but I was following Keira Knightley's example.

Images via various sources

1 comment:

  1. I love Alexa, she's got great style!!!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...