Monday 9 April 2012

OOTD and new in

I have been naughty and spending money. But then again, what do we live for...
Dress Primark • Wedges Primark • Belt own • Bracelet H&M

I ended up absolutely hating the Dior foundation I mentioned in my previous post. Apart from the horrible smell, it really made me break out and made my skin really oily throughout the day, and bare in mind I that I have combination skin, that is not very oily though. 
Anyways, I ended up buying the Clarins Skin Illusion foundation, which I absolutely love. This shade is 103, however I have already bought 108 previously, it is too dark for me though and will be used in summer.
I then bought the YSL Touche Éclat. It was on my wish list far too long and I decided to go for it. While I was at it I also purchased the YSL Rouge Velupté in the shade 01, beige nude. It is very similar to MAC cream cup and rather looks like a milky pink on my lips, which I love.
It will be no news for you that I have not been entirely happy with my Clinique dramatically different moisturising gel. The Elisabeth Arden creme for a waste of money and I have also returned it. Instead I have bought a cream by Lancaster from their AquaMilk series. I really like it so far and will see how this is going.
I have also treated myself to new shades. I am absolutely in love with them. I love the cat-eyed shape and I really wanted black shades to complete my collection.
Since I have not bought a bikini last year I decided that this year a new bikini is definitely a must and since I have already been to the beach on Saturday I went and bought this baby from H&M. I think the colour is stunning and it actually looks like my OPI You don't know Jacques.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. You have posted nice collections of your things.. i love them a lot

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...