Tuesday 24 April 2012

Current makeup favourites

I realise that I have recently done a favourites post, but I have picked up a few bits and bobs thus the favourites have changed.
I do not use a primer on a daily basis. I just put the foundation on top of my moisturiser. I have really been loving Clarins Skin Illusion in 103 Ivory and applying it with a beauty blender. I just love the airbrushed finish it gives me. I then proceed with YSL Touche Eclat in 1,5. I don't have terribly bad under-eye circles, thus I just apply the brighter and it works for me. I then cover imperfections using MAC concealer in NW20 and L'Oreal indefectible concealer in 02 porcelain. I know I have just mentioned the MAC Matte Bronzer in my previous post, however I am already in love with it, and the application with the 109 brush works really great. After I used the bronzer as my contour I apply my blush in Blushbaby with my 129 brush. I have been really enjoying this combination as well. Moving on to my eyes, I line my top line with MAC Teddy and then apply my all time favourite Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks. Until 2 weeks ago I have been never filling in my brows because luckily I do not have many problems with my brows, so when I was in Germany on a business trip I bought the P2 eyebrow pencil in 030 brilliant brown, and it cost me around 2€. This pencil has a little brush on the other end so I don't use anything else except my clear mascara by essence to fix the brows. Last but not least is my YSL Rouge Velupte lipstick in 01. I don't really use lipsticks every day but this one is definitely my favourite and the smell is just amazing.
I am aware that most of the stuff is high end, however I really think the products are worth the money. At the end of the day I put them on my face and they really work well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...