Saturday 21 April 2012

Oh, what the lip...

So I have been having an absolute obsession with my YSL rouge volupte. And truth be told. I am not into lipsticks. I really am a balm girl and rather concentrate on my eyes. However, lipsticks seem to go through a whole revival phase and I sort of jumped that train. What started just a comparison of shades for me, ended up in a whole wish list. Swatches can be found here.
They are just sooo pretty! I love the texture and the smell. I already have shade #1, although it is really pink on my lips and not beige at all. 
Another big love, at least theoretically is MAC. I own just 2 of their lipsticks, Creme cup and ruby woo. Ruby woo is an absolutely incredible matte red lipstick, thus very drying on the lips. I always pair it with balm underneath. The second one is creme cup and it is a cremesheene finish. Supposedly they are moisturising on the lips but I have to admit that on me is feels very drying, so I am not particularly keen on that purchase.
I think you can see a pattern emerging. There are either reds or pale or milky pinks. But that is what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...