Tuesday 3 April 2012

New in

I have been in real shopping mood lately and spent quite a lot of my hard earned money. What can I say, retail therapy just works a treat.
I have finally bought the Maroccanoil and just let me say that it does deliver. I love how soft my hair feels the next morning (I go to sleep with wet hair). The smell is not very strong so it does not take over from my perfume.Then I have purchased 2 OPI polishes in "You don't know Jacques" and "Mermaid's tears". The latter is a wonderful colour for spring and the former I just love and think it works throughout the year. I have also bought the Diorskin Eclat Satin foundation in the shade 202. Now the smell is really off-putting which I haven't noticed in the store. It does smell of old perfume. The foundation itself is very nice though. It is moisturising and glides well on the skin after moisturiser. An in-depth review will however follow. I have also treated myself to the Creamcup lipsick by MAC, however I am not loving it too much so far. On me the colour is really pink and it seems to be drying on the lips. I need to find a good way of wearing it. I also acquired this little card holder. It is silvery and great for going out so I don't have to bring my whole purse.
In a separate haul a few days later I then strolled into the MAC store again. Obviously a huge mistake. I bought the eye pensil in Teddy, which is a shimmery brown colour and I really like it. I also purchased a small palette for eye shadows and so far filled it with All that glitters and Satin Tope. Of course the lovely assistant also managed to sell me some blush, which I didn't really need. I got the colour Desert rose. It is more pigmented then Blushbaby so I am still working on the application.
Last but not lease I have also bought these lovely pastel pink jeans from Mango. They are very skinny and just perfect for spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...