Sunday 29 April 2012

New in again!

I have done it again. I bought some make up. I don't understand myself especially because I wanted to get the Dior highlighter. However, they still did not have it and I got fed up waiting for it. 
When I was passing the Estée Lauder counter and bought their neutral eye shadow pallet it 07 and OMG do I love it! The colours are incredible. It is natural and can be used on a daily basis and you all know I am the worst when it comes to eye shadow. I usually just stick to mascara and sometimes a little eye liner. 
I wondered into the MAC store in order to buy Snob but when I tried it I just wasn't sold. I am just not into obvious pinks most of the time as opposed to nude pinks and reds (beige or peach are is not for me either). So after I wasn't too happy with the look of Snob I asked the lady to find a my-lips-but-better-colour and she came up with Syrup. Unfortunately I don't hear much about it in the beauty world but it is an absolutely gorgeous berry tones sheer lipstick. When I put it on I immediately look put together. In the picture below it is darker than it actually looks. 
So I am extremely happy with my purchases and will now look for shoppaholics anonymous to get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...