Tuesday 24 April 2012

New in... Here we go again!

You might or might not remember, that I decided not to buy anything anymore, but today I needed some retail therapy. Now I am officially on a ban. Nonetheless, I can share today's purchases.
I am still on a quest for a good moisturiser. So today the lady at the Clarins counter managed to sell me some stuff. I might add that I just stopped there in search for a lipstick. However, there is hope! I have bought lotion, which will hopefully get rid of my dehydration. I was also in the market for a new peeling, since I cannot stand using my Clinique 7-day-scrub, since it really startet to irritate my skin. So I have purchased the Gentle Exfoliator. It contains some gentle acid and basically you apply it with a cotton pad on your face and leave it in for the night. It then dissolves the dead skin cells. 
I then wandered into MAC, since I couldn't find the Clarins lipstick. I was looking for a nice coral shade for spring. My problem is that I am very while and my skin is cool toned, thus anything remotely orange looks ridiculous! Lucky me that MAC's Costa Chic is a pink based coral, so patted in it looks great on the lips. I then decided to try contouring and bought a bronzer. (First one I have ever bought!) It is matte and does not look orange on me, which was my worst issue with bronzers, hence the very late purchase. I do not like shimmery stuff on my face and cheeks because I like keeping my make up as natural as possible. I also didn't have a brush to apply the bronzer so I also bought the 109 contouring brush to apply it with. 
The bronzer actually looks much lighter in life than in this picture. The lipstick on the other hand is true to form. The moisturiser looks huge because of the packaging, but it is 50 mL, which I believe is standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...