Friday 5 July 2013

Avène - Gentle Gel Cleanser

So apparently I'm a bad blogger since I managed to use up more than half of the bottle without posting anything about it. 
But do not be fooled because it doesn't mean that I don't like it! I have been walking around it in circles in the store because when I bought it it was winter time and my skin was quite dry. But what I saw Estée talking about it I knew I had to get it! Now, I use it only in the morning or during the day when I need to re-do my make up because I don't feel like it actually takes off my make up well. In the mornings my face is clean though and it feels very smooth when applied. It doesn't lather so it is very gentle and doesn't dry out the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...