Sunday 14 July 2013

Inglot Freedom System

At some point I discovered that we have an INGLOT store close to me and finally decided to go for a visit.
For those of you who are not familiar with the concept the store is a little like MAC. They have a freedom system which allows you to pick the eye shadows, powders, concealers and so on and create custom pallets. Now, I decided to first start with just 2 eye shadows that would be basic matte shades for when I go traveling so that I have one lid colour and a crease/liner colour. The palette itself is very handy and closed with magnets. Obviously they do have a huge colour selection and even some MAC dupes. The products are also less expensive than MAC and a lot bigger. 
I will report back on how the eye shadows are holding up since I haven't actually tried them yet.
The darker colour that I bought is number 335 and since the girl at the store already put them into the palette and I have no idea how to get them out to tell you the exact number of the lighter shade. 
I quite like the light colour all over the lid paired with MAC's Teddy along the lash line. It evens out the lid colour and looks very sophisticated because I am not one to wear a crease colour on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...