Monday 8 July 2013

Clinique - Turnaround Concentrate

You mind remember that I was using Estée Lauder's Idealist in the mornings and I used to like it until I realised that there are way better serums out there!
I have received a sample of the Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate (the sample was actually 15ml, which is half the size of the actual product) and didn't think much of it at the time. I then decided to leave it at my boyfriend's house for the nights when I'm staying over because I grew tired of carrying all my stuff with me when I was straying over. I don't know if anyone else is like me but I do like my stuff with me...
Anyways, I started using it one night and realised that my face felt extremely soft, much softer than with the Idealist and gradually it took over my morning routine. I did finish the Idealist because I decided that I didn't want to add it to the pile of unused and tossed aside stash and then purchased the full size.
I really love this product. It application is smooth and makes makeup glide on easily. It makes the face look brighter due to the acids but you have to make sure to use SPF afterwards since the face is more susceptive to sun burns and damage. All in all I can really recommend it and can feel a difference to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...