Thursday 14 March 2013

Estée Lauder Crazyness

Since we are not getting any younger and a concerned beauty addict and colleague of mine pointed out that my current eye cream (Lancaster Aqua Milk) clearly does't moisturise my skin enough since I was having  expression lines when smiling. Horrified I ran to my nearest drug store and purchased the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm (puh what a long name). This line has been launched quite recently and is designed for skin that just starts changing. 
The cream or rather gel has a very smooth and moisturising texture. After application the skin stays quite velvety and smooth.
The smell is quite light and soothing. And I LOVE the packaging and the whole campaign design. I am aware that packaging should be of very low importance in my decision process, however it is very nice to look at nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...