Monday 11 March 2013

A little Duty free haul

Last month I have been in Germany on a business trip (not sure whether I have mentioned it) and hauled 3 things in the duty free in Frankfurt. Oh help me Lord what a duty free! With an absolutely none-existant restraint I ventured into undiscovered territories of Origins. 
After watching Lily Pebbles rave about Origins I decided that from all the masks there I need to try the Clear Improvement active charcoal mask. It comes out as a black paste and where applied on the face it looks like you rolled in mud. Immediately one can feel a little tingle and imagine the mask doing its work. It does feel like it is really cleaning the face and the skin feels incredibly soft after washing it off. 
At the time of the purchase my lips have been extremely dry and since I have heard so many good things about the original Elizabeth Arden 8-hour-cream I decided to give this lip cream. I do have to admit that I am the victim of all marketing campaigns and clearly the marketeers have me in mind when thinking about the placement of the products since this was right by the check out. However, I have not looked back because this product is amazing.
The Origins Spot Remover is another well loved product in the beauty world and since at the time of purchase my face has been in a bad shape I decided I really need this in my life. The smell of it is quite strong and it seems to contain a lot of alcohol. It is a clear gel that dries matt so if needed it can also be easily applied over moisturised and below foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...