Tuesday 8 January 2013

New in part 1

For New Years I went to Germany so this haul will be divided in 2 parts. In the first part I will be showing the things that I have bought shortly before my trip and in the second post I'll be showing the stuff that I bought in Germany and some duty free products.
Because now it's winter gels or oil free moisturizers are not enough so I needed a new, richer night cream. I really like Lancaster's Aquamilk thus I decided to get the cream for normal to dry skin for winter. It is a great cream that doesn't make my face feel greasy and absorbs quickly. I have also repurchased the eye cream from the same line. Since it is a repurchase clearly I must have enjoyed it. The hand cream I received as a gift because I bought several Lancaster products. Since my skin is dehydrated I also purchased the flash mask. It is minty and once applied the face feels very fresh and at the same time very hydrating. Overall I have been very impressed with the Lancaster products.
I also went a little crazy at the Estée Lauder counter and one thing let to another resulting in me buying three things there. 
I needed a new concealer because I was running very low on my MAC concealer and somehow the Double Wear concealer drew my attention. I have intentionally picked a slightly lighter shade to create that under-eye-highlight.
I was also in the market for a new foundation primer and I saw that Estée Lauder brought out two primers: the illuminating and the matte one. I decided to give the illuminating one a go. So far I have only used it once and thus cannot offer a review on it yet.
To finish the spree I decided to venture into their mascaras and glosses since I only ever owned eye shadows and bought this lovely duo. It contains the Sumptuous Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara in Bold Black and the Pure Color Gloss in Cosmic Pink. I think this duo is really lovely and definitely handy for travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...