Saturday 26 January 2013

Dermalogica

I love my fair share of Youtube videos and one fine day I was watching the skin care video of Lisa Eldridge and of course everything she uses I also want to try. At some point she mentioned the Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant. Naturally I had to run out and get it.
This product is basically a peeling cream that resolves dead skin cells chemically with the help of lactic acid and hydroxy acid. 
The advantage of chemical exfoliants is that it is less abrasive for the skin, leaving you with the smooth result. 
So far I have only used this product twice and certainly cannot give a full review of it yet. The mask looks like a white paste and when you apply it it inicially tingles a little. After 10-15 minutes you can wash it off and the skin feels really smooth and plump. 
The downside of the product is clearly the price, but then again that hasn't stopped us so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...