Sunday 6 January 2013

My morning trio

For the new year I thought I start with something I have been using for the past months and so far my skin has been really liking it. You can call it my morning routine if you will.
After washing my face I apply my serum "The even skin tone illuminator" by Estée Lauder. As the name suggests it evens out the skin tone and gives it a nice shimmer. It also fades acne scars and discolorations as it contains vitamin C. However bear in mind that you have to use a cream or foundation with SPF afterwards.
Next in line is a product that I have actually purchased a year ago but wasn't satisfied with it as I had very dehydrated skin last winter and the lady sold me the "hydra-matte lotion" by Clarins as a hight time moisturizer which of course didn't do the job. But this winter I discovered it again after it has been lying around unloved in my drawer. I started using it as a base for my tinted moisturiser or my foundation and I really like the finish it has been giving me.
Finally last but not least is my SeboCalm tinted moisturiser. In summer I used to use it on its own however in winter I find that it doesn't moisturise my face enough thus the lotion underneath it. I have written a post about the Sebocalm products. It is an Israeli brand and I have been really enjoying them. The moisturiser has an SPF of 29 so it's ideal for summer and it doesn't feel greasy whatsoever .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...