Sunday 2 September 2012

New in

Finally, I am back after a long hiatus and wanted to share a some of my new things with you. It will probably happen in 2 parts since this post would get too long.
I can never again enter ALDO because they just have stunning stunning shoes! I really cannot wait for the weather to get worse so that I can finally wear them since just the view makes me excited. However, it might still take a while...
After I purchased my 7 for all mankind jeans, I realised that there are no better jeans for me out there. So when there was again a 50% off offer I decided it is time for an addition to the closet. My old Miss Sixty jeans really could use a replacement and the colour is gorgeous. This is the high waste super skinny model.
I was doing so well and already on my way out of the shopping center and decided to peek into the MAC store. Why did I do that? No idea...
What they do have though is their annual brush set release which is more than 50% cheaper than buying their brushes individually. This year it was illustrated by Julie Verhoeven and contains the 187, 130, 282 and 286 brushes. Also for the first time I have ventured into cream bushes and so far I really like it. The shade that I got is "Brit Wit". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...