Wednesday 5 September 2012

New in ... part 2

So here is the second half to my "New in" post. And no, I did not buy everything in one go! I have been picking up bits and peaces here and there and now I can put everything into a nice and long post. 
You may or you may not know that I am a total silk freak, so as soon as I see a top made of silk my brain turns off because I have to have it. Thus with the 3 shirts below it was no different. My only excuse it that they were all on sale.
The first shirt is a lovely green high cut shirt with a little key hole in the back from Mango. I really always wanted to have a green silk top so now my foolish dream has come true and I can fantasise about a new clothing item.
The 2 tops below are from Zara. The first one has a little collar and it is of a sheer white colour. The collar turns to ribbons in the back and is tied into a little bow.
The second shirt is rather a jumper. It has a viscose metallic beige front and a silky back with a golden zipper. 
Somehow I seem to have gotten into metallic/silvery tops lately, thus I absolutely had to buy this linnen blazer with metallic fibers from H&M. I particularly like the neon orange fabric inside.
I was walking around this jumper from Mango really wanting to buy it and tried to convince myself that I absolutely do not need it. Technically this is a valid argument, however, when I found it on sale I just couldn't resist... It is quite silvery with low shoulders. It just looks stunning with dark skinny jeans and black or silver ballet slippers. 
To round up the collective haul, I present to you my new favourite perfume. It is Eau de Toilette from Chloé. I find it very elegant and feminine and it really does go well will all the silk shirts. I always have to think about the stunning silk Chloé always brings to the run ways and it makes me feel like one million $.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...