Sunday 23 September 2012

Estée Lauder Advance Night Repair

Well finally I caved and bought the Advance Night Repair serum by Estée Lauder. I have heard so many good things about it and decided to acquire it and loads of beauty bloggers have raved about it. Truthfully I decided to get it a long time ago after reading Anna's blog and watching her Youtube channel. Naturally I have very high hopes for this product. Apparently its main ingredient is hyaluronic acid, which is responsible for renewal of skin cells. I will give it a go and obviously review the product in the future. 
I actually had to hold myself back not to buy their Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator and decided to give that one a go next month. It brightens the face containing vitamin C, fades sun damage and hyper pigmentation. It is also supposed to help with breakouts and is used in the morning, thus a great combination with the night repair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...