Thursday 13 October 2011

Shoes SS 2012

I just cannot help it. Shoes are my major weakness, thus the first post about fashion week(s) is my little selection of a few trends that will be staying and/or coming up next season.

Images via www.vogue.de 

The cowboy boot is back! In a more feminine and glamourous way than before.
 Miu Miu Balmain Balmain

Elegant strappy sandals with reptile textureare just gorgeous.
Giambattista Valli Dior Lanvin

Lace boots are still going strong.
 Sonia Rykiel Giambattista Valli Oscar de la Renta

 Masculine flats are definitely going to be confortable to walk in.
 Chanel Chanel Haider Ackermann


Balenciaga Yves Saint Laurent Balenciaga

Platform shoes definitely are a more comfortable way to walk in heals. So I know that I'll be wearing them.
 Fendi Calvin Klein Burberry Prorsum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...