Monday 24 October 2011

Days becoming nights

As the evenings are getting colder and the days shorter it's nice to cuddle up on the couch with a few scented candles with a blanket over your feet, so that you're nice and warm (wollig warm as we call it). Watching a nice movie or listening to music, enjoying poetry and having a glass of wine.
My inspiration really always is my little Moleskin because once I open it I actually always have something to say or write.
GIF animations generator gifup.com
So here another beautiful poem that I absolutely love and adore in the author's original handwriting:
It is called "Was es ist" or "What it is" for those of you who don't know German.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...