Thursday 13 October 2011

And there was shopping time again...

So over the past few months I obviously have some additions to my wardrobe to share. Some little ones and some bigger ones. For some of them I have to thank my mother who came to visit and contributed towards the extension of my wardrobe.

First off is this gorgeous green Mango dress. Since I'm rather short I am wearing it with a thin brown belt and it just looks stunning.
The runner(s) up are the new shoes, that I acquired:
1. Aldo
I absolutely love open toe boots, or as we call them booties and I really wanted to have a pair with lace. I saw these boots on sale in Aldo and bought them immediately. Ironically I then saw them in the new collection and for the full price. I lucky me I guess!
2. Urban Shoes
Then there are these strappy sandals, which I really like and I couldn't wait to buy a pretty pair of blue shoes, which is also comfortable.
3. Zara
We have these absolutely amazing biker boots, which I cannot wait to wear with pretty much everything I've got, but unfortunately, although that might be in the eye of the beholder, it's not boot-time in Israel just yet. I do admit that I had enough of the heat and wouldn't mind a littel bit of coolness, but then again if I were in Europe I'd also be complaining...
And then we also have the brown ballerina slippers and I really am a sucker for those. I strongly believe that one can never have too many pair because they pretty much almost go with anything.
Then we have the "all about eyes" cream by Clinique, which I have been waiting for and dreaming about. I do have to say that I absolutely love it, as I do with all of Clinique's products. It's not sticky and doesn't burn in your eyes and I was most afraid about that before I started using eye cream. It has an incredibly light texture and the skin feels silky afterwards.
Further we have an H&M reptile print dress, which is great for the weather here because it can just be worn on the street without blazers, tights or cardigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...