Tuesday 7 June 2011

Ring a ding

Today I want to talk a little about rings. Truth be told: I usually don't wear many rings, and most of the time I'd forget to put them on anyway. However, slowly my habits are changing. Possibly because I currently live in a warmer country, where I don't need to wear gloves and hence can wear rings at all times. Possibly also due to the fact, that I bought new rings that I really like! So here is my little collection: (click to enlarge)

From left to right:
triple finger ring: Castro, golden ring: vintage, gold-black ring: Primark, amber ring: Castro
From left to right:
turquoise ring: little street booth, pale pink: Primark, dark blue: Accessorize, green ring: Bijou Brigitte, gold-white ring: Bijou Brigitte, gold ring: vintage

I hope you like my selection and I'd be happy to see yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...