Thursday 9 June 2011

Transparent maxi skirts

I am loving the new trend, namely transparent maxi skirts! You could see them on catwalks for the S/S 2011 shows. If you read one of my previous posts, you saw that I also bought one from American Apparel, and also considering buying a second one.
Why I like this trend so much is because it is comfortable, chic, laid back and revealing at the same time. The one thing me and girls as short as me should bear in mind is to always wear it waste high and not on the hips, since it will shorten the legs and shrink us even further!

Images via http://www.vogue.de/galerien/lange-roecke-mit-durchblick-1-jpg/9760/611113
Alberta Ferretti
Salvatore Ferragamo • Dolce & Gabbana • Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...