Monday 30 May 2011

A few new things

Today I just want to share some of my recent purchases.
So I bought this absolutely beautiful accordion pleated skirt from "American Apparel" today and it really was my first, since this particular store isn't necessarily my cup of tea. However, I absolutely fell in love with this skirt and bought it today in black. My preferred colour was actually "almondine" but they didn't have it. So after some reflection I realised that the black one is by far more practical and besides, if it comes in again, I'll buy it. I really don't mind having this skirt twice! I will post an outfit picture soon, so you can see for yourselves what it actually looks like.

Image via http://store.americanapparel.eu/
I also bought this beautiful pair of clips at a vintage sale here in Tel Aviv. I really adore them, because they seem to work with almost every piece of clothing, since they shimmer in different colours.
I am now also a proud owner of a pair of gorgeous vintage black heels. I have to admit that usually vintage isn't really my thing unless it comes from my immediate family. This pair, however, reminded me so much of my mother's shoes, that I simply had to have them!

Today I was checking out a few blogs that I follow and I found this incredibly creative idea of a simple DIY skirt on "LOVE AESTHETICS". Now the only thing I really need is an oversized Tee in a nice colour.
 

1 comment:

  1. You should see my vintage ear clip collection. Unfortunately they are so old, that i have to fix most of them. Maybe you want to help me!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...