Thursday 14 February 2013

The repurchase

As you all know there are constantly new things coming out and thus a repurchase for make up turns into a big deal. Well, at least I count is as one.
I wrote a very short review about the original loose finishing powder. I really enjoyed it and used it to the very last grain. Obviously it is not exactly the same product however, for me one of the most negative issues about the loose powder was that it literally went everywhere. It was very hard to carry it around and I was always keeping it in a little plastic bag to avoid a mess. 
So imagine my joy when I realised that there is a pressed version of the powder. The ingredients are slightly different and I find that I need to reapply this version sooner to prevent shine, but it is definitely much more practical for travelling.
The style is similar. The packaging is black with sparkles and the compact itself is very elegant and practical. It also contains a mirror making it a valuable companion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...