Tuesday 12 February 2013

New in

I have been naughty and as usual paid a visit to my nearest MAC store. Youtube beauty gurus have such a bad influence on my week psyche, so thank you LilyAnna and Estée.
I wanted to check out the lipstick "patisserie" but of course the highly hyped "plumful" struck me. I was very determined not to buy it because I assumed that it is very similar to my beloved "syrup" and yes, that definitely is a rather subtle hint that syrup does not get enough credit in the beauty world. Upon closer observation however I decided that they more different than I assumed. Plumful had a nice hint of colour on the lips and is quite moisturising. It is a lustre finish, which is one of my favourites from MAC. It looks much darker in the bullet than it actually does on the lips.
Another undervalued product is the eyeshadow in "soba". It is golden-brownish colour in a satin finish. It generally looks lovely on the eye and is easily smoked out into the crease.

This time I even tried to make some swatches for you. Unfortunately the quality is poor since they were made with my iPhone because my camera is broken, but better than nothing.
I absolutely love both of the new purchases and have been using them loads, especially the lipstick. It is just gorgeous and very easy to wear. The colour goes with practically everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...